Thread: New clutch time
View Single Post
Old 05-31-2019, 05:00 PM   #63 (permalink)
-ZS-Carpenter
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13 370z 6MT
-ZS-Carpenter has a reputation beyond repute-ZS-Carpenter has a reputation beyond repute-ZS-Carpenter has a reputation beyond repute-ZS-Carpenter has a reputation beyond repute-ZS-Carpenter has a reputation beyond repute-ZS-Carpenter has a reputation beyond repute-ZS-Carpenter has a reputation beyond repute-ZS-Carpenter has a reputation beyond repute-ZS-Carpenter has a reputation beyond repute-ZS-Carpenter has a reputation beyond repute-ZS-Carpenter has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BettyZ View Post
I managed to install Z1 motor mounts without taking anything off the Z except the stock mounts. Its tricky but doable. Happy to help.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
I didn't really look at the too close but the passenger side looked like it would be simple once the trans is out. I need to take a closer look when I get back under it.

I need to track down a high lift floor jack. I think I need another 4-6" to roll the trans out on the jack. I'm as high as I can go with my 3.5 ton napa floor jack but got plenty of jack stand left. I picked up a set of Esco stands over the winter for this as it was planned for next winter. They are way better than the ratchet type I was using. Car is solid sitting on them and I have 8 or 10" higher I can go.

How do you like the Z1 mounts? I had planned on getting them but might get torque solution from Joe.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
-ZS-Carpenter is offline   Reply With Quote