View Single Post
Old 05-31-2019, 02:53 PM   #63 (permalink)
Zyonara91
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2010-Red-6spd-S/T
Zyonara91 has a reputation beyond reputeZyonara91 has a reputation beyond reputeZyonara91 has a reputation beyond reputeZyonara91 has a reputation beyond reputeZyonara91 has a reputation beyond reputeZyonara91 has a reputation beyond reputeZyonara91 has a reputation beyond reputeZyonara91 has a reputation beyond reputeZyonara91 has a reputation beyond reputeZyonara91 has a reputation beyond reputeZyonara91 has a reputation beyond repute

Doug has his own style, as do many reviewers. In my opinion he's a decent reviewer and has a good sense of humor. He is bang on in regards to certain issues we all know of. Can you imagine if he brought up the CSC issue? The lack of oil cooler? And then go on about the price?

However, his reviews are more based on the bells and whistles of the car. If the car had a function for spraying perfume every time you **** your pants when you hit the accelerator he would give it a "9/10" for the everyday driving rating.

Does he drive sport cars the way they are suppose to be driven? No. He just punches them in a straight line and makes a judgement on the car based off of that, which is enough for the average consumer.

Regardless I like my Z. I chose it over a 335i, M3, Mustang 5.0 and S2000. Why? Good power band, reliable, mods are easy on the car, VQ is a God send in terms of reliability and the lines on this car are indeed timeless.

I give this review a Doug score of 6/10. Just wanted to say from 6:41 - 7:00, I just feel like punching him in his throat. . . So annoying.

Last edited by Zyonara91; 05-31-2019 at 02:58 PM.
Zyonara91 is offline   Reply With Quote