View Single Post
Old 05-31-2019, 01:43 PM   #21 (permalink)
MZ DAIZY
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Miss Daisy
MZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fasttimes View Post
...and negative on the rims today. Pulled up this morning only to have one of the workers tell me what I wanted to do wasn't going to come out the way I expect. Owner yesterday stated he thought after the respray of the rims the color would be close enough on the two rear wheels, but the worker today said I would notice the difference. He said doing both wheels on one side would be better. At $195 a wheel I declined for now. I'll consider moving one of the front with slight scarring to the side with the rear that has the worst damage and maybe do just the one side, but prob best just to do all 4 to match but that's going to have to wait a bit.
Scroll down a bit to hear the FI exhaust.

Nevermind, can’t seem to link the video of the dyno run

Trying again! You have to scroll down to Sept 20th 2018. Click on Gerald’s Z and play video.

https://www.facebook.com/Z1Motorspor...type=3&sfns=mo

Last edited by MZ DAIZY; 05-31-2019 at 02:38 PM.
MZ DAIZY is offline   Reply With Quote