View Single Post
Old 05-31-2019, 08:14 AM   #19 (permalink)
Fasttimes
Base Member

Drives: 13' 370Z
Fasttimes has a reputation beyond reputeFasttimes has a reputation beyond reputeFasttimes has a reputation beyond reputeFasttimes has a reputation beyond reputeFasttimes has a reputation beyond reputeFasttimes has a reputation beyond reputeFasttimes has a reputation beyond reputeFasttimes has a reputation beyond reputeFasttimes has a reputation beyond reputeFasttimes has a reputation beyond reputeFasttimes has a reputation beyond repute

...and negative on the rims today. Pulled up this morning only to have one of the workers tell me what I wanted to do wasn't going to come out the way I expect. Owner yesterday stated he thought after the respray of the rims the color would be close enough on the two rear wheels, but the worker today said I would notice the difference. He said doing both wheels on one side would be better. At $195 a wheel I declined for now. I'll consider moving one of the front with slight scarring to the side with the rear that has the worst damage and maybe do just the one side, but prob best just to do all 4 to match but that's going to have to wait a bit.

Last edited by Fasttimes; 05-31-2019 at 12:42 PM.
Fasttimes is offline   Reply With Quote