View Single Post
Old 05-31-2019, 06:35 AM   #18 (permalink)
Fasttimes
Base Member

Drives: 13' 370Z
Fasttimes has a reputation beyond reputeFasttimes has a reputation beyond reputeFasttimes has a reputation beyond reputeFasttimes has a reputation beyond reputeFasttimes has a reputation beyond reputeFasttimes has a reputation beyond reputeFasttimes has a reputation beyond reputeFasttimes has a reputation beyond reputeFasttimes has a reputation beyond reputeFasttimes has a reputation beyond reputeFasttimes has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks guys for the feedback, appreciate it.

Buying sight unseen does have its consequences in the form of scratches and blemishes that didn't show in the pictures and the dealer didn't disclose. So those are my first priorities.

Had the windows tinted yesterday. Today I'm dropping her at a wheel refinishing shop to correct curb rash on the two rear rims. After that, there are some chips in the hood I need to address. May try to do my best on those my self before paying a pro to fix.

As far as mods go, I've got some stuff in mind but it'll come down to when I'm ready to throw down the cash. Wife will go crazy if I throw down $2k on upgrades after just getting the car, so I think I'll be driving stock for the near future. I would like to do CBE and intake, maybe the whole exhaust exit system of headers and high flow cats as well. Then that leads to a tune and so far in my initial research I have yet to find a shop local that can do that or that comes recommended. Guess when it comes down to that time I can travel a bit to get it done but would rather not should I need issues resolved.

Might do the CBE though sooner than later. Since it's my dd I don't want some crazy obnoxious sounding system. So far in my research I've liked the Invidia Gemini system as well as the Stillin. I know they are just a slight uptick from stock in sound, but that's basically what I'm looking for and I know once the other pieces are in place more sound will come out.

For now, cosmetics are on tap. Need her looking her best.
Fasttimes is offline   Reply With Quote