View Single Post
Old 05-30-2019, 10:37 PM   #3284 (permalink)
redondoaveb
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2014 Nismo Gunmetal
redondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusty View Post
You going to use 3" hose for brake cooling? Don't use the orange double wall stuff. It's hard to make bends with it. With those ducts, you should have a easier time routing the hose then using the RC ducts. The RC ducts like mine are closer to the center and the right side puts the hose right into the washer reservoir.

I used the powdercoated button head bolts on mine too. Still had some rust show up in the center because the allen wrench chipped the coating inside the hole. So be warned.

You going to do the big mouth mod on the grill area too?
I'm actually using one side to cool my oil cooler. Since my car isn't a track car I didn't feel the need for additional brake cooling but I do need more oil cooling.

My bolts are stainless steel under the powder coating. I still want to be careful not to chip the power coat.
Fast Intentions "Stage Seb" twin turbo #098- Specialty Z/Tial-Xonarotor/CJM/Ecutek/HKS/KW/SPL/Hotchkis/Rohana/Toyo
700+whp
redondoaveb is offline   Reply With Quote