Thread: 370z girls?
View Single Post
Old 05-30-2019, 05:38 PM   #1804 (permalink)
Zingston
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: like it's a rental.
Zingston has a reputation beyond reputeZingston has a reputation beyond reputeZingston has a reputation beyond reputeZingston has a reputation beyond reputeZingston has a reputation beyond reputeZingston has a reputation beyond reputeZingston has a reputation beyond reputeZingston has a reputation beyond reputeZingston has a reputation beyond reputeZingston has a reputation beyond reputeZingston has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusty View Post
Back in the early 80's. 3 of us was bar hopping one Saturday night in my buddy's custom van. We stopped in one bar, had a beer, then got a couple of 6 six packs to go. A girl walked up to us and asked a few questions. My one buddy asked her about some good places to go to. She said she will go with us to this one place about a 30 minutes away. Ok, 4 of us climb back into the van. I'm riding shotgun. About 10 minutes into the ride, it got quite in the back. I look over my shoulder and see Frankie and her making out. No big deal. A few minutes later, I look back again, and Frankie is getting some head, and feeling her tits. Then WE heard Frankie scream. "Oh Jesus Christ, she's got a bigger DIICK then what I got!" Larry about wrecked the van trying to get stopped. I'm about pissin' myself from laughing so hard. Frankie threw open the side door on the van and pushed her/it out, and told Larry to step on it. Frankie then said that he needs to wash his mouth out with gasoline to get the taste out because he was kissing her/it. He tried to made me and Larry swear not to tell anyone about this. WRONG! By next weekend, everyone knew about it.

Dude, that's bloody hilarious! Of course everyone knew within a week... that's what good friends do! Ha ha!!!!!!!!!
Zingston is offline   Reply With Quote