View Single Post
Old 05-30-2019, 05:07 PM   #8 (permalink)
tRidiot
Base Member

Drives: '09 370Z Sport
tRidiot has a reputation beyond reputetRidiot has a reputation beyond reputetRidiot has a reputation beyond reputetRidiot has a reputation beyond reputetRidiot has a reputation beyond reputetRidiot has a reputation beyond reputetRidiot has a reputation beyond reputetRidiot has a reputation beyond reputetRidiot has a reputation beyond reputetRidiot has a reputation beyond reputetRidiot has a reputation beyond repute

Well, I talked to Tom from Ohio Generator today and put in my order for a 300A alternator for the Z. Can't wait. The quote I got from Singer was a tiny bit cheaper, but honestly, though Singer has a great reputation as well, those are about the only two I would go with these days, and I already have one Ohio Gen and it is stellar. And Tom was very helpful, has been very quick in the past, and his alts are as close to bulletproof as you can get. He's been building the best alternators out there for competition vehicles for decades, and I subscribe to the "buy once, cry once" philosophy, anymore.
tRidiot is offline   Reply With Quote