View Single Post
Old 05-30-2019, 02:51 PM   #15 (permalink)
BettyZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: A Garage Queen
BettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusty View Post
Welcome to the forum. Beware, once you start to mod your Z. We will help you spend your money. Your credit card will be a molten piece of plastic. You will know what the phase of "It's better to ask for forgiveness, then to ask for permission" means. And when you enter the rabbit hole. There is no going back, and no 12 step program to help you. Just look at some of the build threads.
I'd have to take off my shoes to count the number of times in the past 12 months I've sworn up, down, and sideways that the purchase I was making would be my last "for a while."

There is a 12 step program, and oddly enough the first step is kinda like AA's... stop lying to yourself that you aren't going to buy any more parts
The truth will set you free.. emotionally. Financially you'll probably end up in debtor's prison like the rest of us.