View Single Post
Old 05-30-2019, 08:51 AM   #2 (permalink)
Zyonara91
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2010-Red-6spd-S/T
Zyonara91 has a reputation beyond reputeZyonara91 has a reputation beyond reputeZyonara91 has a reputation beyond reputeZyonara91 has a reputation beyond reputeZyonara91 has a reputation beyond reputeZyonara91 has a reputation beyond reputeZyonara91 has a reputation beyond reputeZyonara91 has a reputation beyond reputeZyonara91 has a reputation beyond reputeZyonara91 has a reputation beyond reputeZyonara91 has a reputation beyond repute

Great set up on that car, I am always for people buying what they want and doing what they want with it, their time and their money.

It's good to see that you're coming back to a Z, you will deff enjoy it if you enjoyed the 370Z. Go through the forums, see what you need done to the car in order to have it functioning at its utmost engineering capacity.

Off note. I have never been a fan of BMW unless it is their sport bikes. Their cars are unreliable as hell. Turbo issues, water pumps, waste gate issue, fuel injector issue and the plethora of electrical issues. I also hate their cabin layout, but the way their cars handle, damn, they sure make up for all the former. How was your BMW treating you, since you did have it since 2007.

Regardless best of luck on your sale bud.
Zyonara91 is offline   Reply With Quote