View Single Post
Old 05-29-2019, 10:30 PM   #51 (permalink)
SPDKING
Base Member

Drives: 14' Nissan 370Z SP
SPDKING has a reputation beyond reputeSPDKING has a reputation beyond reputeSPDKING has a reputation beyond reputeSPDKING has a reputation beyond reputeSPDKING has a reputation beyond reputeSPDKING has a reputation beyond reputeSPDKING has a reputation beyond reputeSPDKING has a reputation beyond reputeSPDKING has a reputation beyond reputeSPDKING has a reputation beyond reputeSPDKING has a reputation beyond repute

I did agree with him with the interior but that was never the reason I bought mine and it's never the reason why I buy any car really.

Yes Nissan clearly doesn't care about the Z anymore but at least they put their best effort without any help unlike some companies (f*** you Toyota) which I can respect. I was going to get one of the cars he mentioned (2017 Camaro SS) but still chose the Z over the Camaro because it put a bigger smile on my face and not every person from here to Bangkok has one, V8 or not. Also, I like the fact that if you have a 2013-2018, you literally cannot tell the difference so everyone assumes they are always brand new cars when they rarely see them lol. Anyway, people should stop comparing it to the Mustang Camaros etc because they aren't the same class. It's a bargain compared to the TT and BMW Roadsters or Cayman which who are it's targets, not the muscle cars.