View Single Post
Old 05-29-2019, 07:53 PM   #4 (permalink)
ByThaBay
Base Member

Drives: 2015 370z
ByThaBay has a reputation beyond reputeByThaBay has a reputation beyond reputeByThaBay has a reputation beyond reputeByThaBay has a reputation beyond reputeByThaBay has a reputation beyond reputeByThaBay has a reputation beyond reputeByThaBay has a reputation beyond reputeByThaBay has a reputation beyond reputeByThaBay has a reputation beyond reputeByThaBay has a reputation beyond reputeByThaBay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by south View Post
I’ve seen that, lowtek_z33 ran on stock pump for awhile (not knowingly) but they crapped out eventually. If i get retuned on e85 with the injectors and i eventually change the pump i wont have to get retuned again correct?
If you’re running my ecutek tune then you shouldn’t need to be retuned. If you change the fuel pressure such as converting to a return fuel system then some amount of adjustment would be needed for sure.

Anytime you change parts of the system you should always review your logs to confirm no adverse changes, this is the only way to know if adjustments may be needed.
ByThaBay is offline   Reply With Quote