View Single Post
Old 05-29-2019, 05:51 PM   #45 (permalink)
vtec to vvel
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13 Z
vtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond repute

Yes, the Z is dated, but look at, for example, the integra type r or the r34 skyline. Both of these cars are extremely dated and like dinosaurs compared to the 370Z, yet both cars are still popular and highly sought after, as well as keeping their values really well. The 370Z will always have an audience and market and people will pay a premium for them, even if a competitor may have something more powerful at the same/better price.

Btw, someone mentioned something about a Supra. Well, tbh, I’m not really impressed by it based on paper specs. Nothing against auto’s, but no manual option available, single-turbo and only puts out 335 hp at crank, and designed in conjunction with BMW platform. I will gladly take the 370Z over the Supra. Better yet, I will gladly take a 2002 Supra over a 2020 Supra.

Last edited by vtec to vvel; 05-29-2019 at 05:58 PM.
vtec to vvel is offline   Reply With Quote