View Single Post
Old 05-29-2019, 05:45 PM   #44 (permalink)
MZ DAIZY
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Miss Daisy
MZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by WHYCANTILOGIN View Post
just lol @ the hate he's getting here which is expected cuz this is a z forum. funny thing is if he were saying nothing but good things about the z, i bet he'd get no hate at all. yes he gets some things wrong but he's still pretty accurate about the weakness of the z.

my main gripe with the z is the interior and price NEW. but used these cars are cheap af so interior is all that i really care about in the end.

edit: styling 6/10??? this is prob one of the best looking sports cars out there.
I don’t hate because of his negative review. I hate because he’s a clueless moron that’s trying to pass himself off as an “expert”

If I want a review on the gadgets my car my has (or doesn’t have) I’ll watch one of his lame videos. Otherwise, I’ll stick to people that actually know what they’re talking about.
MZ DAIZY is offline   Reply With Quote