View Single Post
Old 05-29-2019, 04:47 PM   #1506 (permalink)
BettyZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: A Garage Queen
BettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bunk View Post
Gilbert, Arizona has some really nice back roads with nobody around so you can really do some nice pulls.. problem is with the doves... they like to fly into cars!
Thanks! I've had my eye set on US 191, the Devil's Highway, for some time now, but the last two attempts were busts.

I do have a two-week vacay coming in August and I'll be in Wyoming for half of that and driving wherever for the other half, so I might leave the West for then and concentrate more on what's east of the Mississippi River.

For your general fund of knowledge there are around 151 National Scenic Byways in 'Murica and I've driven over half of them... looking to crush the rest of the list in the next two or three years.