View Single Post
Old 05-29-2019, 03:47 PM   #8 (permalink)
bunk
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2010 370z Roadster
bunk has a reputation beyond reputebunk has a reputation beyond reputebunk has a reputation beyond reputebunk has a reputation beyond reputebunk has a reputation beyond reputebunk has a reputation beyond reputebunk has a reputation beyond reputebunk has a reputation beyond reputebunk has a reputation beyond reputebunk has a reputation beyond reputebunk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 10MPlayer View Post
I think I did that. I pushed the window down buttons down one at a time and held them for about 5 secs until I heard a click. The problem is still there though. If the windows are down the top won't do anything. I have to put both of them up before it will go up or down. Did I forget something?
Yeah, try to reset the windows again... What I found when I was having this problem, was that I didnt need both windows closed to activate the top. Just having one window even partially up was enough to get the top going. I assume the problem is a sensor not knowing what position the windows are at (not calibrated with the windows)...

1. Shut the car door.

2. Raise the window to the fully closed position.

3. Press the button to open the window completely and keep the button pressed down for a further 15 seconds.

4. Raise the window to the fully closed position and keep the button pulled up for a further 15 seconds.
-Drop in K&N Filter -Invidia Gemini CBE -Z1 Oil Cooler -Swift Springs - EcuTek -Forgestar F14 -SPL Camber Links -Akebono BBK Upgrade -Z1 Premium SS Lines -SPL Diff Bushings -SPL FUCAs - BellRaceworks Diff Brace
bunk is offline   Reply With Quote