View Single Post
Old 05-29-2019, 09:58 AM   #34 (permalink)
Martijn_b
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2010 370z MB 6MT
Martijn_b has a reputation beyond reputeMartijn_b has a reputation beyond reputeMartijn_b has a reputation beyond reputeMartijn_b has a reputation beyond reputeMartijn_b has a reputation beyond reputeMartijn_b has a reputation beyond reputeMartijn_b has a reputation beyond reputeMartijn_b has a reputation beyond reputeMartijn_b has a reputation beyond reputeMartijn_b has a reputation beyond reputeMartijn_b has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeeder View Post
I've always had mixed feelings about Doug and mostly watch his videos to see the cars. He almost always gets things wrong about the cars, i.e. saying that the Nismo had different brakes. That said, I think he was correct on his concerns regarding value for the Nismo. For instance, the new Supra, with everything, will only be $3-7k more than the Nismo and everyone seems to love it so far. I still think there is a case for the 370Z Nismo but every year it gets harder to justify the price for new.

I wonder what people are actually paying for these new. I can't imagine it's much over $42k.
120k USD here in Netherlands for the regular model, 130k USD for the nismo. Hence nobody buys one..

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G950F met Tapatalk