View Single Post
Old 05-29-2019, 09:56 AM   #33 (permalink)
MZ DAIZY
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Miss Daisy
MZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeeder View Post
I've always had mixed feelings about Doug and mostly watch his videos to see the cars. He almost always gets things wrong about the cars, i.e. saying that the Nismo had different brakes. That said, I think he was correct on his concerns regarding value for the Nismo. For instance, the new Supra, with everything, will only be $3-7k more than the Nismo and everyone seems to love it so far. I still think there is a case for the 370Z Nismo but every year it gets harder to justify the price for new.

I wonder what people are actually paying for these new. I can't imagine it's much over $42k.
I have no need to justify my purchase to a moron (Dougie Douchebag) that spends half his review going over “gadgets” a car doesn’t have.

I know I said he lost me after not knowing the tire menu meant “rotating” not “replacing” but I started to wonder when he complained about a big analog tach in the middle. I really don’t think he knows how to read one, and is a waste of time! He’s right, you don’t need a tach for an automatic. They should put a small screen to play video games there!

Seriously, the guy is a clown and I’d never watch another of his “reviews” again.

If I want something bright and shiny to distract me, I’ll put up my Christmas Tree.
MZ DAIZY is offline   Reply With Quote