View Single Post
Old 05-29-2019, 07:40 AM   #3 (permalink)
NecioVato
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2017 Black Nismo Z
NecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the advice. You pretty much hit it on the nail with my selection for a 2nd car.
1. Must be a 4 door that can seat 4
2. I want it to be fun
3. I don't want to have to take a loan out for maintenance.

I know it sounds stupid but I figured since I wasn't going to be dealing with a mid-engine car like a Cayman that the maintenance for most things would be on par with other cars. I guess I am starting to see the error of my ways. Overall I was thinking SUV to have something that is different but yet still would perform and be sportier than most SUVs. I like the additions to the list as far as the E-Pace and the Ti Sport.

I was actually going to add the N to the list but I feel it might be too small for me - 6ft tall - to use a backseat. I'm kinda leaning toward finding a slightly used Golf-R. I mean, I know that car will be pretty roomier yet can carry a lot of stuff if needed and still checks off a lot of the checkboxes I'm looking for. The reliability of Honda and the fun factor of a R has me intrigued as well. Both of them would work as hatches and could hold 4 people while still being a sporty car. But won't lie - that Macan S 'grocery getter' is one sweet ride haha.
NecioVato is offline   Reply With Quote