View Single Post
Old 05-28-2019, 04:41 AM   #3 (permalink)
Rooslin
Base Member

Drives: 08 Altima
Rooslin has a reputation beyond reputeRooslin has a reputation beyond reputeRooslin has a reputation beyond reputeRooslin has a reputation beyond reputeRooslin has a reputation beyond reputeRooslin has a reputation beyond reputeRooslin has a reputation beyond reputeRooslin has a reputation beyond reputeRooslin has a reputation beyond reputeRooslin has a reputation beyond reputeRooslin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quicksilvers View Post
All those prices are inflated I can say that. I recommend purchasing your 2019 or 2020 Nissan 370Z in the United States and having it delivered to you in the end you will pay less for the same vehicle and overall get a better deal. In my opinion the only Nissan dealership in Canada I would even possibly recommend would be High Park Nissan in Toronto. I wish you the best of luck with your Nissan 370Z shopping. www.autotrader.com www.cars.com www.ebaymotors.com
The USD has 35 cents on the Canadian dollar, and when bringing it back across the border I would have to pay 13% tax on it. For buying new, at least for me its Canada or bust
Rooslin is offline   Reply With Quote