View Single Post
Old 05-27-2019, 07:33 AM   #2 (permalink)
Baronsmokes
Premium Member

Drives: 2016 370Z Roadster
Baronsmokes has a reputation beyond reputeBaronsmokes has a reputation beyond reputeBaronsmokes has a reputation beyond reputeBaronsmokes has a reputation beyond reputeBaronsmokes has a reputation beyond reputeBaronsmokes has a reputation beyond reputeBaronsmokes has a reputation beyond reputeBaronsmokes has a reputation beyond reputeBaronsmokes has a reputation beyond reputeBaronsmokes has a reputation beyond reputeBaronsmokes has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by God-Speed View Post
This day has always mint a lot to me. I would like to take the time to THANK ALL of you that served and the ones that I always say a prayer to in thanking them for giving their lives so that we can enjoy the life we all live today. To my Father who was a member of the Checkered Board Babies who fought in the Battle of the Bulge and received a Purple Heart in World War II. Also My Uncle who was a Tank Commander in the Korean War and received the Bronze Star. So I pass this on to all you younger forum members, if you ever get the chance to talk or visit with vet during this time frame Don't pass it up. You will learn so much more than you will ever read in any History Book.
Yes
Thank you all for your service.
Thanks Dad.
My father on the far left.Bombardier in B17.He was involved in Nov 26th 1944 mission into Germany.They lost 34 B17 crews that Day.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Bomb crew 2.jpg (73.2 KB, 8 views)
Baronsmokes is offline   Reply With Quote