View Single Post
Old 05-27-2019, 07:13 AM   #1 (permalink)
God-Speed
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Prototype
God-Speed has a reputation beyond reputeGod-Speed has a reputation beyond reputeGod-Speed has a reputation beyond reputeGod-Speed has a reputation beyond reputeGod-Speed has a reputation beyond reputeGod-Speed has a reputation beyond reputeGod-Speed has a reputation beyond reputeGod-Speed has a reputation beyond reputeGod-Speed has a reputation beyond reputeGod-Speed has a reputation beyond reputeGod-Speed has a reputation beyond repute
Default Memorial Day 2019

This day has always mint a lot to me. I would like to take the time to THANK ALL of you that served and the ones that I always say a prayer to in thanking them for giving their lives so that we can enjoy the life we all live today. To my Father who was a member of the Checkered Board Babies who fought in the Battle of the Bulge and received a Purple Heart in World War II. Also My Uncle who was a Tank Commander in the Korean War and received the Bronze Star. So I pass this on to all you younger forum members, if you ever get the chance to talk or visit with a vet during this time frame Don't pass it up. You will learn so much more than you will ever read in any History Book.

Last edited by God-Speed; 05-27-2019 at 08:17 AM.
God-Speed is offline   Reply With Quote