View Single Post
Old 05-26-2019, 07:58 PM   #4 (permalink)
redondoaveb
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2014 Nismo Gunmetal
redondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberKnup View Post
Stillen only lists compatibility up to 2018, I'm assuming it's just because they haven't tested it yet but I'm waiting on their response.

Injen says it's only tested up to 2013 so probably won't pass smog. Looks like they wanted to stop spending on the fees to license it.
The Stillen might be pending approval for your year. They may not have submitted it to CARB yet or are waiting for a CARB response. By the time you have to smog yours, they'll have approval. I don't know about the Injen, I'd buy the Stillen over it anyway.
Fast Intentions "Stage Seb" twin turbo #098- Specialty Z/Tial-Xonarotor/CJM/Ecutek/HKS/KW/SPL/Hotchkis/Rohana/Toyo
700+whp
redondoaveb is offline   Reply With Quote