View Single Post
Old 05-26-2019, 03:41 PM   #1237 (permalink)
JLarson
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 14 Nissan 370z MR M6
JLarson has a reputation beyond reputeJLarson has a reputation beyond reputeJLarson has a reputation beyond reputeJLarson has a reputation beyond reputeJLarson has a reputation beyond reputeJLarson has a reputation beyond reputeJLarson has a reputation beyond reputeJLarson has a reputation beyond reputeJLarson has a reputation beyond reputeJLarson has a reputation beyond reputeJLarson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by madwi View Post
Took my uncle for a ride in the Z. A mean sounding charger pulled out of gas station after us. I shifted into third I opened her up for a second aaaaaand she fell on her *** sputtering and shaking. Pulled over and charger revs as he goes by.
Intake pipe came loose somehow. I went back and checked and all the clamps need to be retightened. I think a few heat cycles may have loosened em up a bit. Gives me something gnto do today, beside changing my underwear lol. Thought my motor had popped.
Well I'm sorry to tell you, your life's mission is to find that Charger and beat it in a race. You've brought great dishonor upon the Z community and must redeem yourself.

PS: Bermuda is really nice. No Z cars here though.