View Single Post
Old 05-25-2019, 07:25 PM   #2 (permalink)
StormWhite
Base Member

Drives: 2017 370Z Coupe
StormWhite has a reputation beyond reputeStormWhite has a reputation beyond reputeStormWhite has a reputation beyond reputeStormWhite has a reputation beyond reputeStormWhite has a reputation beyond reputeStormWhite has a reputation beyond reputeStormWhite has a reputation beyond reputeStormWhite has a reputation beyond reputeStormWhite has a reputation beyond reputeStormWhite has a reputation beyond reputeStormWhite has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by masahiro View Post
Okay, this is gonna sound like a stupid question, but how fragile is the inside headliner up by the front window? I am gonna install a dash cam and intend to tuck the required wiring up into there, but I am super paranoid about breaking or tearing the cloth. So, first to confirm, a wire can be tucked into there, right? If so, any tips?
I fitted a self dimming mirror and connected the wires to the sub light in the interior light.

If you want to mount your dash cam below the mirror you can do what I did and file a groove at the bottom of the rain sensor cover to allow the wires entry to the headlining.
StormWhite is offline   Reply With Quote