View Single Post
Old 05-24-2019, 09:03 PM   #2934 (permalink)
redondoaveb
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2014 Nismo Gunmetal
redondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spooler View Post
I thought you said you could only go 1/2in. lower than stock or you would rub. LMAO.

Here's what you posted:

That's my problem. I can't lower it on 19's, even a smidgen, especially with 35f/30r. With 20's I gain 3/4" in ride height from tires and then I can lower it 3/4" to 1" with suspension and get it back to stock or a smidgen lower than stock ride height. If I stayed at stock ride height with 35f/30r 19's the fender to tire clearance would be huge and really look goofy. Just my opinion. One trade off for another. I can't have the best of both worlds. There are a lot more wheel and tire combos available in 19's, I would much rather be on them. 20's just work better in my situation.
My suspension was done 2 years ago. I couldn't remember what the specs were. I found my paperwork and it showed 26-3/4". That's about an inch lower than stock ride height. And it did rub and if I backed straight out of my parking spot it would high center. And why are you so concerned about ride height, suspension set up is paramount.
Fast Intentions "Stage Seb" twin turbo #098- Specialty Z/Tial-Xonarotor/CJM/Ecutek/HKS/KW/SPL/Hotchkis/Rohana/Toyo
700+whp
redondoaveb is offline   Reply With Quote