View Single Post
Old 05-23-2019, 01:17 AM   #1 (permalink)
Amps
Base Member

Drives: 09 Nissan370Z blk M6
Amps is on a distinguished road
Default I think I may have gotten the cheapest 370Z ever sold.

Behold my beautiful car which I never thought I’d own within the next fifteen years:

My price range was under $6,000 and I was expecting to get a 350z that had been abused and had high mileage and a lot of stuff wrong in general. Instead I found this beautiful thing just four hours away. I thought the price had to be wrong or that it was a down payment from a dealership.

To my surprise, the guy just wanted the car gone. He had it listed at $6,500 but lowered it to $5,500 cash. I figured it had to be stolen, or a roller ( which for a roller was still a good deal overall).

Nope. Clean title, just under 100k miles, overall in good shape save a few dings and a dent. She is a base model from 09 that needed a bit of work, but nothing too serious. So I did what any person who’s crazy enough to take an eight hour road trip to another state does, and I loaded up with my guy and his parents and we brought the beast back home on a uhaul. Even with the car fax I was still about 80% sure the car was stolen and hadn’t been reported, but now I have a clean title to the thing in my name. I really couldn’t be happier. She makes me smile constantly.

Can anyone else beat my price of $5,500 for a clean title 370z?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg pYTfPIG.jpg (499.6 KB, 239 views)

Last edited by Trips; 05-24-2019 at 12:14 AM.
Amps is offline   Reply With Quote