Thread: [For Sale] Saisei Knuckle v1.0
View Single Post
Old 05-23-2019, 12:42 AM   #15 (permalink)
nghtlurkr
Base Member

Drives: 10 Nissan 370z MB M6
nghtlurkr is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK370Z View Post
Hi,
Sorry for the delayed (pm) reply. But I'm just confused why you bought a "Premium Membership" instead of "vendor" license. It's in the same link. It seems like you WANT to create a new product and start selling it to the forum members -which is great. I wish you best of luck. The price I charge for monthly vendorship at THE370z, other competing forum won't even reply to your pm if you ask them if you can pay that rate. I haven't updated my prices since Oct 2008. So I feel I'm very generous when it comes to vendor pricing.

Your best bet will be to buy the vendor license. New vendors are signing up, buying vendor licenses and selling their product without any issue. I do apologize for delay in replying to your pm but a pm is NOT needed to sell products at the370z. Link for all vendor licenses are on upper right hand corner.
Well I originally bought a premium to give back what this forum has done for me in terms of info, help. As the second year rolled by, it automatically renewed? Tbh I didn’t want to renew.

In any case, we can discuss these terms through PM. I’m honestly curious on what sets a vendor apart and a single fabrication service thread, ie the custom hitch thread. I’m not a store, everything is hand labor, and not mass manufacturered.
nghtlurkr is offline   Reply With Quote