Thread: [For Sale] Saisei Knuckle v1.0
View Single Post
Old 05-22-2019, 11:13 PM   #14 (permalink)
AK370Z
Administrator

Drives: 09 370Z MB Sports M6
AK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nghtlurkr View Post
*This post is only for ONE SET of used knuckles*

I've been waiting for Ak370z to respond to my vendor request to approve a fabrication service thread, but never got a reply...
Hi,
Sorry for the delayed (pm) reply. But I'm just confused why you bought a "Premium Membership" instead of "vendor" license. It's in the same link. It seems like you WANT to create a new product and start selling it to the forum members -which is great. I wish you best of luck. The price I charge for monthly vendorship at THE370z, other competing forum won't even reply to your pm if you ask them if you can pay that rate. I haven't updated my prices since Oct 2008. So I feel I'm very generous when it comes to vendor pricing.

Your best bet will be to buy the vendor license. New vendors are signing up, buying vendor licenses and selling their product without any issue. I do apologize for delay in replying to your pm but a pm is NOT needed to sell products at the370z. Link for all vendor licenses are on upper right hand corner.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BettyZ View Post
Honestly, AK only logs on once every 3 months to approve new members. You might as well start selling.
I am sorry. I do try my best but it's tough sometimes. Yeah there were times I spent 6-8 hours a day here in this forum. DAILY .. 6 days a week. The golden days of THE370Z .. But I am trying to catch up. Hopefully I can come back like before. I MAY be moving to a IT job (being in clinical setting for 12 years). Hopefully it gives me more time to stay on computer and manage the forum.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JARblue View Post
It's not fair to the Z community that a new product is unavailable because AK can't be bothered to moderate his own forum
I will never do that. Any important or serious issue I'm notified right away by Trips. I do my best to resolve it. To sell products or services at THE370Z, no pm needs to be sent to me or approval needed from me. It's all posted on the front page. It's only an issue if they DONT have paypal account. Then I have to setup alternative payment option(s). Good to see you still hanging around here .. wow...
My Monterey Blue Z ll My Exhaust --> My Intake --> G3
Nissan's Official Response Regarding Oil Temp Issue: CLICK HERE
Need a Set of Cheap Winter wheels /Tires? Then Visit The Banner Link Below and Place Your Order. You'll Help Keep The370Z Alive.
AK370Z is offline   Reply With Quote