View Single Post
Old 05-22-2019, 07:59 PM   #2838 (permalink)
redondoaveb
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2014 Nismo Gunmetal
redondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond repute

I'm looking at purchasing new wheels and tires for my new(ish) 2014 Nismo.The wheels I'm looking at are 20x9 +35 front and 20x12 +22 rear. I'll be installing 255's on the front and 325's on the rear and will be about a 1/2" lower than stock ride height. I'd like to have them flush with the wheel well lip. Will I have to run a spacer in the front and how will the rears be with the 325?

Edit: I also could go with a 20x10 +40 offset and 285 front. I wonder if that may be a better choice. I just don't want any poke.
Fast Intentions "Stage Seb" twin turbo #098- Specialty Z/Tial-Xonarotor/CJM/Ecutek/HKS/KW/SPL/Hotchkis/Rohana/Toyo
700+whp

Last edited by redondoaveb; 05-22-2019 at 08:14 PM. Reason: Additional info
redondoaveb is offline   Reply With Quote