View Single Post
Old 05-22-2019, 07:25 PM   #4 (permalink)
10MPlayer
Enthusiast Member

Drives: your mama wild.
10MPlayer has much to be proud of10MPlayer has much to be proud of10MPlayer has much to be proud of10MPlayer has much to be proud of10MPlayer has much to be proud of10MPlayer has much to be proud of10MPlayer has much to be proud of10MPlayer has much to be proud of10MPlayer has much to be proud of

I've had it happen a couple of times which is why I'm here looking for answers. I let my top down half way because there has been an annoying squeak coming from the top storage compartment. Then it wouldn't go up or down. I physically forced it back into the compartment, waited a while. Then I made sure both windows were all the way up. Lately the top won't go up or down unless I start the process with the windows up. Once I let it rest for a few minutes it did go back up and close. This has happened a couple of times. The last time I was just trying to put the top down to enjoy the first warm sunny day of the year and it got stuck halfway. I ended up doing as described above and it finally worked after about 10 minutes of fooling around. Is there any good repair shop in Northern California that can deal with this?