View Single Post
Old 05-22-2019, 04:50 PM   #8 (permalink)
tRidiot
Base Member

Drives: '09 370Z Sport
tRidiot has a reputation beyond reputetRidiot has a reputation beyond reputetRidiot has a reputation beyond reputetRidiot has a reputation beyond reputetRidiot has a reputation beyond reputetRidiot has a reputation beyond reputetRidiot has a reputation beyond reputetRidiot has a reputation beyond reputetRidiot has a reputation beyond reputetRidiot has a reputation beyond reputetRidiot has a reputation beyond repute

I've got an 8100NEX in my Tahoe, and a.... 4800BHS? I THINK in my Z.

Always been a fan of Pioneer's headunits, I like the navigation, the menu system, etc., I'm just most comfortable and familiar with them. I've used them for... hell, I don't know 25 years or so now. Everything from the basic low-end version up to the old ODR systems and now the NEX.

As noted above, tons of options out there, you really should go play with a few to get an idea. You need preouts for amps, or you looking for one that will drive your speakers without an amp?

Basically, a double-DIN unit will fit in your dash, there's a million directions to go from there depending on the features you need.
tRidiot is offline   Reply With Quote