View Single Post
Old 05-22-2019, 03:08 PM   #11 (permalink)
NorthStyle
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2011 370Z Nismo
NorthStyle has a reputation beyond reputeNorthStyle has a reputation beyond reputeNorthStyle has a reputation beyond reputeNorthStyle has a reputation beyond reputeNorthStyle has a reputation beyond reputeNorthStyle has a reputation beyond reputeNorthStyle has a reputation beyond reputeNorthStyle has a reputation beyond reputeNorthStyle has a reputation beyond reputeNorthStyle has a reputation beyond reputeNorthStyle has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TobinH View Post
appearance is subject of course, but why do you say the Street Aero unit will not be effective? for a diffuser extension is important after all.
I didn't say it won't be effective, all external body mods affect aerodynamics to some degree. But, this diffuser (from what I can see based off of the website pictures) looks like function was an afterthought (with appearance not too far behind imo). However, I can't find any pictures showing how far it extends under the car (if at all), or if it's just a small add-on attached to the bumper... for reference, the CS piece extends from the back of the car to almost the rear axle). I think they're just trying to capitalize off the current trend of hard parkers trying to look like race cars.

I do love the GT wing though, but that's a Fly1 piece.
NorthStyle is offline   Reply With Quote