View Single Post
Old 05-21-2019, 10:43 PM   #1157 (permalink)
Spooler
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 Nismo 370z
Spooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by URBiN~HURMiT View Post
I'll be shipping the Z back to MA-Motorsports ... they said that they would take care of the issues and assured me that they are minor.
I will most likely upgrade to the Motec M150 ECU when it is down there.
Also thinking of having only a base Tune put in and do the final Tune up here.
JR Tuning (Prime Motorsports) is only a few miles from me.
They now specialize in Subaru's mostly but are also awesome with Nissans.
https://youtu.be/9iVVMUyX-LE
This might take the load off Carl and hopefully get my car back sooner.
A Motec M150 for the 370z will cost 8 to 10k. The problem is getting a tuner that knows how to tune everything with it. I am not sure if you have looked into what all is involved. I have. It will take someone with knowledge of the platform to tune with it. It will be more difficult to get someone to tune a Motec M150 than the stock ECU on Ecutek on a 370z. I only know of One Twin turbo car that was tuned with a Motec M150 and the guy that wrote the firmware for the M150 did his own tuning. He now works for Motec. It won't pass emission's either. No OBDII port. Not sure if you have to deal with that in your area.

Last edited by Spooler; 05-22-2019 at 12:03 AM.
Spooler is online now   Reply With Quote