View Single Post
Old 05-21-2019, 10:03 PM   #12 (permalink)
nghtlurkr
Base Member

Drives: 10 Nissan 370z MB M6
nghtlurkr is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by gomer_110 View Post
If I can remember when I'm working in the garage next I'll take a look at my old arms and see if I can find anything more conclusive than my picture in post #1.

This reminds me I still need to get a full set of those SuperPro bushings to rebuild my original set of arms.
Appreciate that. It seems obvious on the photo you posted on the OP that the front facing bushing is fluid filled. So that is answered and shown.

The one in question is the impact bushing. I know the vertical impact design of the bushing for the rearward is new, so it might be solid?
Previously I know that nissans used horizontal bushings, such as for the compression arms.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusty View Post
Standard Nissan fashion. The rear bushings have 2 silicone filled chambers. Like I said. The front bushings are not silicone filled.

Other silicone filled bushings on the Z are. The rear diff bushing. The 2 front sub-frame bushings.
Are you just saying they’re filled with something else and not silicone? Cause again, in the OP you can see that the front facing bushing has leaked.

Last edited by nghtlurkr; 05-21-2019 at 10:18 PM.
nghtlurkr is offline   Reply With Quote