View Single Post
Old 05-20-2019, 06:05 PM   #4 (permalink)
fryzia23
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2011 MB 370Z NISMO
fryzia23 has a reputation beyond reputefryzia23 has a reputation beyond reputefryzia23 has a reputation beyond reputefryzia23 has a reputation beyond reputefryzia23 has a reputation beyond reputefryzia23 has a reputation beyond reputefryzia23 has a reputation beyond reputefryzia23 has a reputation beyond reputefryzia23 has a reputation beyond reputefryzia23 has a reputation beyond reputefryzia23 has a reputation beyond repute

No DB limits. It’s privately owned track where owner uses it as a runway for an airplane. I went to this track few times last year and once this year. If you wanna fully enjoy you need to come prepared. Fill up in AM and 5gal jug gets me through the whole day. Lunch is served as part of the signup fee. I’ve heard complaints for cell reception luckily I have Verizon. The layout is great and technical. Here’s the group I go with every time. It’s called TrackXperienZ. It’s not like any other groups I track with before. Since it’s more relaxed atmosphere, one of many perks, we are allowed to have photographers spread out around the track for some great photos and videos. Here’s the link to give you guys an idea. Would like to see more 370z to come out as I’m the only one there regularly.

https://youtu.be/2dMc5O9qgZo
fryzia23 is offline   Reply With Quote