View Single Post
Old 05-20-2019, 12:02 PM   #2832 (permalink)
OptionZero
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 15 370Z Nismo 6MT
OptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond repute

Switching between 19 and 20's isn't gonna make a difference, it's the overall height of the wheel WITH TIRE that will be about the same. A 19 isn't one inch shorter than a 20 inch wheel . . .

so again:

Rears will fit easily. Factory parts should get you enough adjustment to get to around -2 camber. I think you can run a 285/35/19, maybe only needing to roll fenders. DPE_G ran 20x11 +0 with a 285 and -2 camber

Fronts will NOT work without:
- SPL FUCA
- rolled fenders
- around -2.5 deg camber depending on height
- You can run a 275 but it's gonna need work. 245/40/19 will be much easier
- I am running a 275/30/20 in the front at 20x11 +15. -3 camber, rolled and pulled fender, relocated bumper tab. Your fronts are close to that offset so if you're gonna run that much tire you better be prepared to do what i did

I do not know about the brake caliper clearance - you should call the retailer or manufacturer and get an answer from them.

Varrstein is a fake wheel company - that design is a fake 3pc. Hell, they have fake bolt that mimic the look of a 3PC wheel. That makes it harder to tell what the face design of each specific size will be

A real company like Works that makes the VSXX would actually have a chart that says what size goes with what face design