Thread: My 2010 Sport
View Single Post
Old 05-19-2019, 07:36 AM   #102 (permalink)
sirnixalot
Track Member

Drives: 2010 370Z
sirnixalot has a reputation beyond reputesirnixalot has a reputation beyond reputesirnixalot has a reputation beyond reputesirnixalot has a reputation beyond reputesirnixalot has a reputation beyond reputesirnixalot has a reputation beyond reputesirnixalot has a reputation beyond reputesirnixalot has a reputation beyond reputesirnixalot has a reputation beyond reputesirnixalot has a reputation beyond reputesirnixalot has a reputation beyond repute

What a whirlwind last few days. Thursday night my boss tells me I MIGHT need to fly to Miami for the day to try and find an M.2 ssd for a stage lighting machine, the event is on Sunday night.

So I immediately go outside to pull the motor out of the car and remove the stock gtr turbos so I could take those with me.

No flights had seats on Friday so I get on the first flight out on Saturday which ended up being delayed by an hour. I get into Miami at 12:45pm and with the immigration line 4 miles long I got out of the airport at 4pm.

Never fly into Miami on a weekend

Dropped the turbos to Fedex and went hunting for this drive which I couldn’t find in that last minute scenario but I did at least get the stock turbos off to Husam.

Getting closer to the finish line!