View Single Post
Old 05-17-2019, 11:33 PM   #391 (permalink)
takemorepills
Base Member

Drives: Q60 3.7 AWD
takemorepills has a reputation beyond reputetakemorepills has a reputation beyond reputetakemorepills has a reputation beyond reputetakemorepills has a reputation beyond reputetakemorepills has a reputation beyond reputetakemorepills has a reputation beyond reputetakemorepills has a reputation beyond reputetakemorepills has a reputation beyond reputetakemorepills has a reputation beyond reputetakemorepills has a reputation beyond reputetakemorepills has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by takemorepills View Post
I have an AWD Q60 3.7 w/7AT

I just want to do a basic A2A install, no intention to modify exhaust (if the cats blow I'll address it at that time), just looking for a bit more power.
I did consider just buying the Stillen kit as-is, but like everyone else here, the few issues with the Stillen kit bug me, and I don't want the A2W gear on my car. I like the simplicity of the A2A.

Couple quick questions:
1. Front bumper support, I see most people are using the F.I. support. Does that mean you remove the impact absorbing foam? I have also seen pics of cars with a cut-out OEM bumper support, can the TopGunz IC be cleared with a cut up OEM support? I'd like to keep the impact foam TBH.

2. I have UpRev for my other Nissan and it works well for that vehicle. I spoke with my UpRev guy and he said with an upgraded MAF he can tune the car just fine. Since I am going for a mild SC setup, what do you guys think?

3. For my basic setup, I just need the TG A2A kit and injectors and fuel pump, right?

Thanks guys!
TopgunZ, I saw your new website, it shows the FMIC and says "aftermarket tow bars easily fit" Is it possible to carve out the OEM bumper bar to clear the FMIC?
takemorepills is offline   Reply With Quote