View Single Post
Old 05-17-2019, 10:06 PM   #4 (permalink)
SPDKING
Base Member

Drives: 14' Nissan 370Z SP
SPDKING has a reputation beyond reputeSPDKING has a reputation beyond reputeSPDKING has a reputation beyond reputeSPDKING has a reputation beyond reputeSPDKING has a reputation beyond reputeSPDKING has a reputation beyond reputeSPDKING has a reputation beyond reputeSPDKING has a reputation beyond reputeSPDKING has a reputation beyond reputeSPDKING has a reputation beyond reputeSPDKING has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nooree01 View Post
I gave it a shot, the driver side engine bay boltet out safely the passenger side snapped in the middle I think it will be fine, all the ypipe bolt stripped and there is one bolt that gave me hell it was the one right next to the steering rack could find the right tool for it.

I am still willing to pay for someone to help me out

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
Make sure you're using metric sockets and wrenches and not SAE as it will make things a lot harder. You could use WD40, BUT make sure you wipe everything down afterwards. Not unless you plan on having a BBQ. I would help if I lived there, I actually helped and been helped by other Z owners in my area. If it's too much to handle, take it to a shop but I always say the owner should have an idea on how to do minimal things like oil changes to moderate things like this or changing to new sway bars. You pick up knowledge, skill and save money in the process. More money for fast goodies in the future