View Single Post
Old 05-17-2019, 07:16 PM   #7 (permalink)
tRidiot
Base Member

Drives: '09 370Z Sport
tRidiot has a reputation beyond reputetRidiot has a reputation beyond reputetRidiot has a reputation beyond reputetRidiot has a reputation beyond reputetRidiot has a reputation beyond reputetRidiot has a reputation beyond reputetRidiot has a reputation beyond reputetRidiot has a reputation beyond reputetRidiot has a reputation beyond reputetRidiot has a reputation beyond reputetRidiot has a reputation beyond repute

BTW, if you look at the build gallery of the Z I posted, you can see, the hatch is pretty well occupied, so I don't want to put another battery in there. I COULD, yes... but I feel it would have to be up top, and would be intrusive and would be a detriment to the "lines" of the install. I don't think I really have room down below for it, after building in that box.

So I just thought I'd check in and see if anyone else had put in a high-output alt. While 150A from the factory is pretty nice for a little car like this one, it's just not quite enough for me. I am getting some voltage drop, and I don't care for it.
tRidiot is offline   Reply With Quote