View Single Post
Old 05-17-2019, 09:24 AM   #13 (permalink)
Spooler
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 Nismo 370z
Spooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by obender66 View Post
When both sides of the car are in the air or on reasonably level ground, sway bar has absolutely no effect on..hmmm..anything. Thats how it can be removed and installed effortlessly.
I replaced my swaybar on drive on ramps- with full weight of the car on the suspension. I seriously doubt that i would be able to take end links out with 2 fingers even with 50 kg of weight on them, save for 750+ kg of Z's front end weight.
Put it on a set of scales and see for yourself. The sway-bar will make it look like it is balance when it is not. As far as the adjustable end links, they will change the scales also if the lengths are not set perfectly.

Last edited by Spooler; 05-17-2019 at 10:35 AM.
Spooler is offline   Reply With Quote