View Single Post
Old 05-15-2019, 06:46 PM   #3131 (permalink)
HEK
Enthusiast Member

Drives: '13 Z Tour Sports 6m
HEK has a reputation beyond reputeHEK has a reputation beyond reputeHEK has a reputation beyond reputeHEK has a reputation beyond reputeHEK has a reputation beyond reputeHEK has a reputation beyond reputeHEK has a reputation beyond reputeHEK has a reputation beyond reputeHEK has a reputation beyond reputeHEK has a reputation beyond reputeHEK has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JARblue View Post
That's all well and good for you. But I think his point was there's no way Nissan would ever offer an illegal option and hope that all of their customers' inspection stations overlook it.
Yes indeed but it all depends on which country the vehicles are sold. I was in the Philippines for a month and due to health reasons I had to come back, fortunately for me, the guy that I tried to sell the Z didn't come thru. So over there some new vehicles come without seat belts just as an example and it's perfectly legal not to wear them. I'm sure if they sold vehicles with no catalytic converters there it would be perfectly legal as the pollution is so bad, therefore the reason why I'm back, asthma sucks and over there is 100% worse..anyway back to the topic on hand, thanks for reading
HEK is offline   Reply With Quote