View Single Post
Old 05-15-2019, 11:29 AM   #80 (permalink)
SPDKING
Base Member

Drives: 14' Nissan 370Z SP
SPDKING has a reputation beyond reputeSPDKING has a reputation beyond reputeSPDKING has a reputation beyond reputeSPDKING has a reputation beyond reputeSPDKING has a reputation beyond reputeSPDKING has a reputation beyond reputeSPDKING has a reputation beyond reputeSPDKING has a reputation beyond reputeSPDKING has a reputation beyond reputeSPDKING has a reputation beyond reputeSPDKING has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mokhan996 View Post
Holy s**t, didn't think Mishimoto would ever be that bad. Yeah after talking to several people on this forum, including yourself, for sure getting the Z1.
Z1, Stillen or Fast Intentions, they all use the same stuff I think except the Stillen only has 25 row and the Fast Intentions is the cheapest. I think the Stillen is the most expensive (not by much) if you don't care about the protective hose wrapping like on the Z1. Once you get the Z1, you probably will notice the car takes a longer time for the oil to warm up (at least that's what I noticed) but I think everyone has said that's normal. You can also get the Concept Z 34 Row Oil cooler. Again, they all basically use the same things, this one is actually the same exact thing as the Z1 but you get rewards points

https://conceptzperformance.com/czp-...x4_p_32824.php