View Single Post
Old 05-15-2019, 09:25 AM   #31 (permalink)
JARblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Z34, 98 E36 M3
JARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond repute

A good MAF and Throttle Body cleaning might help with the rough/low idle issue. I've had mine shudder a bit when the idle dropped really low and cleaning the TBs solved the issue. But serious shaking is not a good sign.

I would put a few miles on it and do another oil change and get an oil analysis asap to determine possible internal engine damage. Trip to Baltimore might be a good opportunity to put those miles on it. But if you're really concerned or can't risk the possibility of something happening, then you may want to cancel and take it back to the shop.

Also, if you have any issues with your airbags show up in the near future, it's likely from rain getting in when the windows weren't up.

2011 370Z 6MT Sport Gun Metallic | ARC | CJM | Ecutek | FI | Fujimura | R2C | SPL | Stillen | TWM | Z1 | ZSpeed |

Last edited by JARblue; 05-15-2019 at 09:27 AM.
JARblue is offline   Reply With Quote