View Single Post
Old 05-14-2019, 06:55 PM   #13 (permalink)
Zyonara91
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2010-Red-6spd-S/T
Zyonara91 has a reputation beyond reputeZyonara91 has a reputation beyond reputeZyonara91 has a reputation beyond reputeZyonara91 has a reputation beyond reputeZyonara91 has a reputation beyond reputeZyonara91 has a reputation beyond reputeZyonara91 has a reputation beyond reputeZyonara91 has a reputation beyond reputeZyonara91 has a reputation beyond reputeZyonara91 has a reputation beyond reputeZyonara91 has a reputation beyond repute

1) Save all the texts he sent to your wife. Take screen shots of them and send yourself the copies as well just in case.

2) Go down to the dealership and ask to speak to the manager, no owner/general manager of the dealership

3) Tell them how you heard great things about them and that you were about to buy said truck in the photos but was turned off immediately due to one of the sales men.

4) Explain how not only were his sales skills ****, but so are his personal skills, and elaborate how so (show texts)

5) Tell him that you are disgusted by this act and you will be pressing legal charges against the sales man and possibly the dealership because they have neglected this issue

6) You take it from there. . .

Honestly if someone sent my woman a text like that I would snap. . . their necks. Okay maybe not. This is the 21st century, doesn't matter your reason, you lay hands on someone it's assault unless you are defending yourself. These days you hit people where it hurts, their wallets and reputation in the public.

I would get police involved, and put down a heavy lawsuit and never buy anything from that dealership nor give them referrals.
Zyonara91 is offline   Reply With Quote