View Single Post
Old 05-14-2019, 05:04 PM   #69 (permalink)
SPDKING
Base Member

Drives: 14' Nissan 370Z SP
SPDKING has a reputation beyond reputeSPDKING has a reputation beyond reputeSPDKING has a reputation beyond reputeSPDKING has a reputation beyond reputeSPDKING has a reputation beyond reputeSPDKING has a reputation beyond reputeSPDKING has a reputation beyond reputeSPDKING has a reputation beyond reputeSPDKING has a reputation beyond reputeSPDKING has a reputation beyond reputeSPDKING has a reputation beyond repute

Check this thread out I and everyone else put together.
Must have upgrades for every 370Z

On all 370Z's, daily driven to track car, all need a oil cooler and a CSC elimination kit or a heavy duty CSC. The oil cooler was my first upgrade not a week after getting my car after it went into limp mode driving normally to my job when it was 70 degrees out. I got the Z1 34 row with Setrab and the protective wrap with the thermostatic sandwich plate even though I live in Southern California just to be safe. I would stay away from Mishimoto's products and I heard good things about the Stillen and Fast Intentions oil coolers. At this point, it's a requirement on every single 370Z to have a oil cooler.