View Single Post
Old 05-14-2019, 03:43 PM   #67 (permalink)
BettyZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: A Garage Queen
BettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mokhan996 View Post
23, Auto Tech. If I don't understand some words it's only because I've been taught or learned to say it differently or I may have never heard of it such as a "Block off Plate". I'm not an A tech if you wanna know haha, nowhere near it, but yeah, like they're terms where I have no clue of wtf it is, until I see it and say "Oh ok its such and such". Nah I'm sayin? For example someone came up to me talking about his engine cradle is rusted out. I'm like wtf is that? He points and says, "that". I'm like " You mean a fu'cking subframe??" Hes like yeahhh same thing.. Like calling it an engine cradle will mean that entire piece is physically holding the engine nothing else but I can drop the SUBFRAME/ENGINE CRADLE and the motor will still be intact. You say "Rocker Cover" I say "Valve Cover" so that's where I'm getting at. Just not used to other terms of what I usually know.
Well you definitely know what questions to ask, which is a lot more than I can say when I start a project lol

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk