View Single Post
Old 05-14-2019, 07:51 AM   #235 (permalink)
UNKNOWN_370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: well over 130m.p.h.
UNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRiZO View Post
* The internet freaks out because that's what they like to do, then changes their mind, because they had nothing to freak out about in the first place. *
This is true. Like with the 86. But u gotta stick with the tried and true reviewers that aren't afraid to tell the truth. This is why I like Sofyan. When everybody was jumping all over the Q60. He called out its true flaws. As did Alex on autos. I pretty much don't hold anyone else's opinion in high regard.
Especially that Chris Harris dude. He went out of his way to make the Z sound like **** next to an FRS. N I'm not being bias... I always call out Nissan's BS. But ummm... The FRS wasn't anywhere in the same league as a Porsche or a Z... That was one of the most full o shyt reviews I ever done seen.