View Single Post
Old 05-14-2019, 07:36 AM   #4 (permalink)
dboss
Base Member

Drives: 370Z Sport 17’
dboss has a reputation beyond reputedboss has a reputation beyond reputedboss has a reputation beyond reputedboss has a reputation beyond reputedboss has a reputation beyond reputedboss has a reputation beyond reputedboss has a reputation beyond reputedboss has a reputation beyond reputedboss has a reputation beyond reputedboss has a reputation beyond reputedboss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonka2581 View Post
Hello all,

So a few days ago I went to a car dealer here in my town. I’m in the market for a Nissan Titan. I recently started a new job that requires me to travel and my z is not made for road trips. So o went to a car dealer and spoke with a salesman who I’ve dealt with before. After talking him I was short in time and needed to head out of town for a few days. So me and my wife left and we have him our phone numbers and told him to let us know what kind of deal he can give me on a Titan.

So the next day I get a text from the car salesman he said he’s working on my deal, No problem. Here’s where my issue starts!

My wife also gets a text from the car salesman stating he’s working on my deal. She said ok, then he proceeds to ask her for naked pictures of herself.. he said he wanted to see her naked and that he likes to look.

It is literally taking every ounce of strength I have not to go down there and throw him through the glass windows.. what would you do in the case? Just need some advise plz.
I'd go to the manager, you'll probably end up with an amazing deal for the Titan.
dboss is offline   Reply With Quote